This massage offers employees a revitalising, yet relaxing treatment and provides a healthy break away from their desks.
Seated Back Massage promotes:
- Reduced stress
- Relief from muscle tension and pain
- Improved blood and lymph circulation
- Increased energy and vitality
- Improved focus and concentration
- Improvedcreative thinking
- Calm to emotion
- Brings clarity to mind
- Increased team morale
- Lowered blood pressure
- Improved immune function
and can also help with:
- Repetitive strain injury
- Relief from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Tendonitis
- Sinus problem
- Menstrual pain
- Digestive problems
and much more…..
Employers can use chair massage services in a variety of ways:
Benefits of Office Massage for the Company
Helps prevent absenteeism
Retains employees in your company
Happy team and relaxed office
Employees work harder when they feel appreciated
Good reflection on the company.
These benefits are all from 15-20 minute of chair massage at work!